Nobody knows the locations for the filming of the wonderful series Poldark quite like us.
Our parent company provided transport for cast and crew for series 2 and so let us help you visit the locations that provided Poldark with its stunning scenery.
Our Poldark Tours Itinerary includes (Approx 7 Hours)
- Departing from Falmouth – 10.00am
- Gunwalloe – used during filming to stage the dramatic night time shipwreck.
- Penberth Cove – a beautiful fishing cove, unspoiled for 100’s of years – 2nd series filming
- Porthgwarra – Ross’s favourite spot for a swim – truly stunning
- Botallack Mines – filmed as Grambler tin mine, with buildings clinging to the rugged cliff face
- Wheal Owles mine – setting for the fictional Wheal leisure tin mine which Ross finds in ruin on his return to Cornwall
- Geevor Tin mine – where you have the opportunity to experience how the Cornish miners worked
- Return to Falmouth – 5pm
£20.00 per person – 16 passengers or £31.00 per person – 10 passengers minimum.